Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, February 26, 2007

"Tell me why I don't like mondays"...

Ok.
Monday morning and flight time again.
Everything that could piss me off happening and for the first time I had the answer to the Boomtown Rats.
I nearly missed the train.
I had a lunatic who tried to take my wallet from the table on the train and pretend it was his.
I hadn't had a coffee.
I had to pay 195kr for a trip that takes 15 minutes.Airport tax..Strange that it only costs 95kr the other way.
And then it was the control gate nightmare again..
This time I stood behind two ladies who obviously couldn't read as they had to unpack their laptops, and then take off their jackets and then start asking questions..Grrrrrr READ THE FUCKING SIGNS!
and then it came..having just purchased my first coffee of the morning, a 7/11 special (my favorite at this time) and Mr Protector of the faith informs me that I can't take it through..
"you are taking the frikken piss, its a cup of coffee..I can buy coffee on the other side"...
the grin came followed by; "I don't make the rules sir.." AHHH..take the coffee...
Of course a body search followed, luckily without rubber gloves and starfish piercing but at least the girl gave me a grin when she pointed at my rear and asked what it was I had in my pocket;
"whats this?"
"A toight ass" was my response, quickly followed by laughter as a young girl of around 6 years old was being searched (NO JOKE!) ,
"well now we have found the shoe-shine terrorist " I said and walked away laughing. Nobody else laughed..
Once on the plane I found a seat near the cockpit.This is vital if one has seen the first episode of "Lost".Feeling content that despite being one of the last on the plane (I never understand why people are so anxious to q and get on first) I then heard that noise that had me putting my head into my knees. A baby in the seat in front..crying..Noooooooooo!
Still, no coffee..
Special treatment for the baby though and the parents, special life saver.yeah, right, like thats gonna help..and if the family does survive lets hope we don't remake "alive"....nice and tender.
I'd only been up a few hours. Walked 3kms. paid too much on a train and managed to get stuck behind a screamer, and that was before we had cabin pressure effects..and still, no coffee as Mr Nazi had taken it.
yes indeed, Tell me why I don't like mondays!

áyé

No comments: