Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So life goes on...(t.i.c.)

Ok ok,
Last two to three weeks have been a lifetime within a lifetime when it comes to experiencing things that simply don't happen everyday.The only negative is the fall back from basically getting a wee bit carried away and using a fantasy broomstick to sweep everything under the carpet we call reality.

If there was one aspect of my life that I would like to improve on a grand scale it would be planning.I've already written about living in chaos and being a collector of scrap, the two go hand in hand. The creative mind lives in chaos and if this is so then I know that him upstairs forgot to sprinkle some logic down here upon my arrival.

The reason I write this is plain and simple, for the past two weeks everything seems to have been put on hold. The reasoning..simple. I discovered the Stoopid Girl Syndrome(S.G.S) was finally solved. For those of you that have been following the saga, or drama(Q)as it has turned out to be, is plain and simple.SHE DIDN*T KNOW!
*original text reads ;if she doesn't know shes a stoopid girl..typ
Well, to my utter surprise she failed to see the hidden "masonic blinking" when we met up again*.So the question is now, does she suspect theer is something, is she playing a mind game? Perhaps she kinda feels that there is something but doesn't dare to move on it? Lassies(cue dog whistle) minds work in a very different way to ours..It has got me worried and wondering if this is the beginning or the end of the saga.
I'll keep all informed, but boy this make take longer than I thought.Is the gal stoopid or just playing stoopid?:-)

Don't feel lost if you feel this is like reading the graffitti that Jack the ripper left on the walls after his victim that was washed away by the policemen from the same masonic lodge. Some will understand, others wont.Thats the point!
"Stoopid Girl ain't a secret society, its a society with a secret"



áyé
;-\

No comments: