Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

In answer to Beautiful Tragedy...

Ok, before I move on from this I will conclude that within 24 hours I have indeed been or seen examples of Beautiful Tragedies. I knew some feedback or thought process would kick in and the first came after watching a documentary about Jonny Kennedy, a guy born with EB and who basically planned his own funeral due to his impending death. At the same time he ensured the charity (DEBRA) that he set up got as much publicity as possible ( as well as a meeting with the Prime Minister the day before his death) .
All credit to A* for coming up with this as an example. If you get the opportunity then I suggest you try and watch this documentary.The guy wore his heart on his sleeve and had the respect of many.R.I.P.

The next example is first hand experience.
If you ever "have" to wear your heart on your sleeve to try and prove your sincerity and then realise no matter what , it just can't change circumstance then it becomes a tragedy. But at the same time a beautiful one..

No comments: