Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Road Trip!

Gotta get over this influensa by 2morrow, Road Trip is on!

Two days in Malmö to celebrate a deer and a cat in a flat with a hat.
Had to arrange some accomidation, was gonna take a room at Hotel Horn (y?) but I presume they take payment by the 30 minute mark.

Saturday is the six nations rugby kick off so Sir Tobys will be booked for a spot to hopefully watch Scotland pull off a win since a while back, deep in the bowls of London. My three tickets were passed over, still would have been good to watch Wilkenson and Farrel on the park live..

Looking at the to do list is as big a headache as the one I've carried all day.
Broken Hi-vo cam chain in my Gasgas SM 450 supermotard which I've changing the block on would have abeen a good challenge this weekend, but the winter aint over and theres parties to visit.

àyé

No comments: