Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 4, 2007

"Single Sunday"

Ok, so its back to reality and Single sunday evening back in Göteborg after a great weekend in Malmö.
Basically spoilt by all, helped by all and enough punch lines wherein even Cassius Clay would be tired. Here are some of them, which may only be understood by a few but believe me thats few enough;(in no particular order..)
"add this to your blogsite" Smack! a sudden flat hand smack on the back of a shaved head..
"what? you don't mean wrinkledick"..
"puberty, don't worry neil, its coming to you as well"
"fugly...is that f*cking ugly or f*ckable and ugly?"
"Mr who knows everything.."
"I think she was interested until she saw you dance"...part1 of 2
"Bald men don't dance"..part 4 of many..
"I do gymnastics on the horse.." to my surprise the horse wasn't the wooden type
"they want someone to show their tits on stage...Neil, up you get.."

First of all Friday night I was spoiled with the opportunity of crackin' some tinnies open and discussing rugby till the wee hours. Rugby coaching hypernerds doing what they do best and enjoying every minute. Thanks to the Willanders for all the hospitality.
Saturday was gonna be a day of pub TV and the kick off with France troucing Italy and England routing the Scots.Too bad,enjoyable games and great to meet up with players that I'm fortunate to coach at National level taking the time to buy us a pint. H.E, we need you!

The party that ensued had a great mix of people and between the mix of beer and Martini, Cranium and conversation things flowed well. I met some great characters to say the least who first and foremost will remain nameless and whose conversation must also remain secret due to the threats made if all would be revieled..Fun was had and laughing became our language for many hours. Not sure how many times I was slapped on the back of the head but I started feeling like Mo from the Three Stooges.Hopefully we'll meet soon again.To those "Black Widows" I wish you the best and stay in contact..Who was Costanza? We found seinfeld, elaine, kramer (!!) and Neuman was voted on..

Niteclub.Q. We lose one to walk her dog.
Ok, so I never dance due to a bald spot called my head but its a birthday so its a sacrifice and credibility, if there was any to begin with, suddenly became a neutral country.The blog could be renamed to "The One's that got away"..see above
Bad music, good company and finally saved to a discussion in a back bar with the same road crew from the party, having watched some interesting plummage showing by the locals to the crowd I was with.I was offered several times by L* if I wanted her to help me to get introduced to the spied talent.err...nej tack.Memories of the school disco came like another Mo slap.

To be honest that part is already taken up by someone else who is still on my mind so just now its just eye candy and no money to buy the sweeties.Just like the disappearence of Jimmy Hoffa and the magic bullet of JFK case study, somethings just can't be revealed just now.Although I do get the idea that the info I carry will end up like the last part of "bridges over Madison County" with the inevitabilty that no one in the drama will ever understand the interest and only end up with regrets. I realise I sound like the riddler from the early versions of "Batman" but maybe thats just as a well. "She knows or she's just plain stoopid".

It was too late to get back to base camp so I ended up on a couch purchased from the props section from "Gullivers Travels".

Sunday was the trip back to Göteborg after a brunch at a nice local cafe where the conversation was concentrated around stories of vomit and good times.I hope we didn't ruin anyones Baguette..

When it was time to say farewell I have to admit to feeling something in the air when it was time for the twins to say farewell for this time after their celebration of birth.Of course its fairly obvious, however there just seemed more genuineness and profoundness in their embrace and it seemed felt around the group awaiting. Hard to put to words and indeed nothing was said between them, just a knowledge that they would always be there for each other perhaps more than any of us would be there for anyone else.The density of the air seemed to thicken for a split second and then was gone.I suppose you had to be there looking from the outside in.A Grace under pressure perhaps.

Road trip was over. Back to reality after some thai food at mine with the question asked "how come you girls need so many toilet stops" with the answer being:" cos we have small bladders which is why you guys piss smells so badly"..Once again "consumption conversations" are questionable, however interesting..

A huge thanks to all those persons who took the time to shake hands, converse, be polite and be genuine.A production like this is always a memory and thats what you take with you at the end of the day when your numbers up and despite my years I'm learning from you all.

Back to Single sunday, Lars Winnerbäck and "Jag är hos dig igen" and the question,
should I pop some corn and watch Superbowl? And why is my left knee sore again? Must have been the sad and pitiful booty shaking....

àyè

No comments: