Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Piano String religion

So, as you can gather the morning was a bit rough but this evening made up for it for I have discovered a new religion that promises extended enjoyment but where celibacy isn't a must and you can drink as much as you want.
It's called;
Stretching! And the delightful Linda held the pass..and I mean delightful..

We had to grab a partner and stretch against each other.It was embarrassing how toight my hamstrings were and at some points it sounded like the piano wires were gonna snap.
I passed the comment "this is better than sex".Nobody laughed..

I've always been really bad at doing this and survived until about a month ago.Since then its been a medial ligament pain and twice I've pulled out of training due to a pulled hamstring in my left leg.Not good. So now I'm signing up for Stretch, Pilates and maybe even Yoga. Tai Chi was on the cards but I'm on a roll now and I have to ensure I keep limber.game this weekend and its indoors..

Stretch.The New Religion.

áyé

No comments: