Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Black and blue thursday..

Too much cough mixture and I'm late again, dammit.still no training through whatever I picked up in this Toxic Tent we call Sweden.
I have argued my case for many years that despite the high standard of living in Sweden I have never been so susceptible to viruses, flu's and everything else that seems to crop up with the fluency of the seasons. And to make things worst the seasons are now corrupted and we seem to have everything starting two months after the fact.
I blame two reasons, first of all the inoculation list is the same size as the doomsday book and kids are given so many injections when they're born that the reverse effect has happened and superbugs have been created to do the mother nature thing and ensure that we have to build anti-bodys. However we now have to have anti-bodys like Robocop.
Second reason is simple, Chernobyl. Thats right people, the superbugs got a dose of kryptonite and got even stronger. I remember I was living in Scotland when the melt down happened and the popular joke was pour a pint of milk in the Highlands and you would pick up Radio One..

Anyway, some rather interesting things have happened today.First of all for reasons that can't be explained, today, thursday 8th 07 will be noted in my calender as "Blue Thursday". Can't say why at this point.

During the coffee break at work we discussed my observations that I wrote yesterday about the thoughts whilst sitting in the bus and most agreed they would make a conservative effort to buy a copy of faktum. A wee step in the right direction.
I decided at the same time that I would enjoy running a charity and making sure the bucks made a difference. So we shall see, its time to make some phone calls, will keep you all updated on this one.I have to admit to have been very interested in this before, but simply not on the home front or human front.More one to save the planet and the tigers /chimps etc. Its worth investigating anyway.

Since my comment in "Single Sunday" regarding, ""She knows or she's just plain stoopid". I have been inundated with questions by pretty much everyone I know who reads this blog asking me who it is.Knowledge is power. The guessing has started and so far it has been quite interesting with some of the sms's and mails I have received. The closest has been:-)
"nu vet jag! du vet inte själv utan funderar på vem det är /blir i framtiden"....interesting.
I've also been threatened by severe abuse and humiliation unless I reveal the culprit...hmm
Now, with all this guessing, accusations and threats would you give up the name? Of course NOT. After all Detective Poiret who suggested I didn't know myself could be right. On the other hand maybe one of those people asking is indeed "da stoopid girl"..maybe I should start looking into selling t-shirts, baseball hats and giving the proceeds to my charity..

To add confusion to the whole day I suddenly got a new player in the story called "Confession guy" who really added drama to Thursday.So maybe we should rename to Black Thursday.

áyé

No comments: