Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 15, 2007

large face, small mouth, large eyes and elefant ears!

No, this isn't a description of the author.
Instead it's a well kept secret, in fact so well kept that maybe if it was leaked the world would be a better place.
I was fortunate enough to see this simple tip that I'm gonna let you try and I have to admit ever since I did it it changed my life once and for all.

It's real easy, like painting by numbers.
All you need is a piece of paper and a pencil.

Now, simply draw a large circle (outline of a face)
Then, draw a wee mouth , a nose (not too big mind..) and eyes that are slightly larger than normal compared to the mouth.Then , last but not least, draw huge frikken ears on the sides.(You wont need to draw in hair as bald is beautiful)
options are earrings, studs in nose, eyebrows (trimmed) and a mustache if necessary.

Then, number the ears 1, the eyes 2 and finally the mouth 3.

Look at the pic and consider the following.Every time you have a conversation with somebody use the pic as a priority list for what your gonna use.

Listen! watch ! and finally comment.

I mean, I ask you, in today's environment it seems like the mouth has become 1, the eyes are covered by shades and the ears have been an afterthought or simply forgotten!
My point is fairly obvious, however if you managed to miss it,

Listen for fucks sake! Don't interrupt! let them finish the sentence! show respect, listen, watch the body language and then, if at all possible , have a wee think and finally let the mouth work!

You see how ego I am by telling you this:-)

áyé

No comments: