- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Recommended listening..
- fitting the Dimarzio pot
- Top Talent - Jack White
- Suicide Solution
- Gotta be right.......
- Freedom Kids Guitar Upgrade..
- Steve Vai "Die to live"
- A Charvel..well no, actually not....
- It's a must have...
- No Movement
- Todays pentatonic lesson...
- Presents...you always need more Guitar Stands!
- 43 today..
- todays pic..
- And here we go again...
- Pink Floyd win EMI court ruling
- Hot Rod #2
- Whitewash from Missy GAGA
- Hot Rod based on '27 Volvo Jakob...
- its the smaller details...84 kahler brass bell kno...
- cheap guitar with awesome sound example 1
- shit..got late and almost forgot..
- Sweet Home the way it was..
- just have too..
- how come I missed this...
- fingers and even more fingers..
- Art thru sound...Slayers sound to b exact..
- Leslie West DEAN Soltero Signature
- todays players...
- Thats what you call "dinky"...
- Jeff beck control...
- Customs and E
- ..always wanted to own one...
- SRV time again...4 different guitars..
- TVjones Powertron plus
- Winter training...
- The Lambo Muira Jota..thats all...
- u have mail...
- AC....a living legend..
- Over the rainbow..
- The ironies...
- Winter Olympics - Vancouver
- Dunlop MXR plug in...
- ▼ March (50)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
tough times...just as we got into the short interval sprints I suddenly had an extreme pain around the prostate area...cramp down there really aint funny...
Last thursday I was involved in a slight car crash, when a car rammed the car I sat in , in the rear..think this is still effecting the biomachine..then of course it could also simply be down to age and only eating a sandwich the entire day..
Not long ago I watched an interesting documentry claiming that sports activity actually makes your life length shorter. This of course does make sense when you see the Yoggi eaters from the Med, sitting around and doing nothing but living a very long life..
Here was me gonna hang up the boots, but I only went out and bought a new pair today, so it looks like 2010's gonna be a training year anyway...lets hope the prostate takes the strain...