Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a must have...



Gibson Les Paul standards, customs...R4,R6,R8,R9 and even R0
They all have basically one thing in common and thats the cost...ain't cheap..
I haven't played many..but a while back I salvaged an early 70's body from ebay..it was up for 5 secs and I sent the owner a mail and he sold me it before he received hundreds of offers...and everybody who has played the end result have said its a monster..with two 69 original pafs replacing the DF and a classic, the guitar is simply awesome..
..but there is one version I've been interested in a while and I've found one..a 54 reissue from the 71-73 range..as I simply couldn't afford an original..The Black Beauty with the Alnico V and P90..I'd love one of these in the collection..one piece body and neck..

No comments: