Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well at least I have my health...

..well, not really.
Having spoilt myself in my favorite sushi bar (which was unusually empty) I washed it down with;
A mix of Masi, Citadon, Volteraine, Dahls chocoboll, Häag-Dazs strawberry cheescake, mars bar and finally a pint of Brämhults Nypressade Apelsiner...Jesus, am I sick or pregnant?

With the continuation of a permanent headache I'll be happy not only if my stomach handles the mix of suger and omega 3 but simply taking for granted that I'll wake up in the morning.

I'll not sit until 12.01 and wish myself a happy 40th. That would be even sadder than...whatever.

For me the 16th march will always be a day of reflection over the past years, family, girlfriends, trips made and not made, opportunities taken and missed and of course the constant reminder that I'm still here, my achievements and lack of them as well as the dishes , the cleaning and of course the laundry..

I don't think I'd be the only person who would want to trade in some of the memories of the past, but in perspective of course the memories I recall that I would trade are mostly around deaths and hospital visits. It will be a day of reflection and of course there will be a lot of decisions made and also decisions forgotten, reasoning and regrets as well as believing in my own foundations.

It will be strange to walk around and look at strangers thinking, it's my 40th today don't you know.But thats tomorrow and another day.Carpe Diem indeed.Lets hope I wake up first, now where did I put those pills...

áyé

No comments: