Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

gettin' old boy

It has been a weekend of Gettin old boy jokes and to be honest I have to admit the left knee and hamstring seem to be taking their time to recover.Just wish I knew what they were recovering from.

On a personal note I have noticed some slight changes since the magic number (for some) was crossed.

Solitude has becoming more frequent and a requirement. Thinking time, or perhaps this is simply down to another phase I'm encountering.
Today I suddenly got a sudden urge to write a rap song.I would like to suggest that somebody calls the fellas in their ambulance.That must be more of a sign of a 40 year crisis than wanting to buy a 2 seater cabriolet and parade down the avenyn..
Then there has been 1 hour sittings next to the sea at lunchtime, listening to music and contemplating the chess game we call life. Its very refreshing to have an hour a day and simply contemplate what is coming around the next corner and meeting it head on. Some things can make you stand up and wait as you don't want to lose contact with what you want to hold on too before its too late and you take that one step too far.
So much has happened recently , some things unexpected and most things still to be figured out but as explained before you live in the present so its best to take things head on and not wait too long.
I suppose everybody is different.
Well, all this contemplating is about turning the next page and that's where I am, at the crossroads, only question is if I'm gonna get a push or shove towards the next pathway.
Not at the present time anyway, I will have to take another step towards the corner and let go of the hand that keeps me there.

Today I had a "closer to the heart" experience when listening to Dave Brubeck. Another new experience to me as I haven't thought about my Father since he passed away.He loved Jazz. Another piece of the jigsaw puzzle I'm sure, but which part I couldn't tell you.

The past couple of days , since the sun really came out to play has let to a new brighter chapter and I feel certain questions will be answered sooner than later due to the present climate in both ways.Training always pushes the button and monday had a 60 minute running session around Överåsvallen on the track followed by a speed strength weights session and today another rowing aerobic session followed by knee strengthening exercises and back exercises.

The shell is getting worked as well as the cells. The shell and Cell, sounds catchy..and I'm feeling really good, well just about, my birthday wish still never came true.I suppose a case of high expectations..

;-)

No comments: