Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 1, 2007

´The present..and the near future..

Ok, I realise I kinda get carried away with writing, lets get back up to date.

last night I had a conversation where people tried to get me to admit I was a feminist..
I'm a Humanist, hence no focus on gender. Good discussion anyway and the two bottles of masi managed to keep things going...

This coming weekend will be great as I'm heading to Wexio for the Indoors 7 a side to keep an eye on up and coming players as well as taking my own boots.We shall see if I get a match or if I actually feel up to play after the 3 weeks off.

Still, meeting up with some good people who are coming from all around and as far as England with their own agenda. After this week which has been a right "kant" week it will be good to meet up and discuss the "Game". Had a mail from another National coach informing that I was welcome to join some sessions which is awesome.

This has been the first week back to the gym which has been a testing time and a max period of 40 minutes and some multi reps will hopefully keep me on track.

M t* has moved back into her renovated flat so the main subject has been interior design. Ok, confession number one, I know what I like but I also know my limitations. Interior design, mixing up the colours, plants, flowers, lighting...nope.No idea. Always impresses me with people who can envisage. I suppose everyone to their own priority and mine is definitely not here.
Still, good to try and be involved and I can always set up the pc...

The Supermotard is still waiting for it's r/h side block to be changed with all its bearings as well as the snapped cam chain. Hopefully I'll have some time for this soon so once we get some good weather it'll be back to Motard fun! I may even move up to something a bit bigger this year, however pound for pound there is nothing more fun.

Anyway, more updates will come including the countdown to the new page..

áyé

No comments: