Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The General never sleeps...

..but he wish he bloody could!
02.11 and it's tuesday morning, way too much going on up the grey cells..
patterns of play from 2003 with the national side, to blitz or not to blitz, edges, 6 meter zones, leeching bla bla bla leave me alone!!!
..and then the sudden impulse to read the entire story of the Manhatten Project from the ties between the infamous Marie Curie to Robert Oppenhemier..then I just had to look at the pictures of the bombs "fat boy" and "little Boy"...

Last night I awoke at 04.30 with nightmares, suddenly had the front cover of the worst film ever made "The hills have eyes" on my mind and now this..doesn't bode well.

To make matters even more interesting I recieved a package from my mother today which was basically a packet of chocolate eggs, a solid chocolate calender from Thorntons and two wee packets of chocolate white buttons..My mother still hasn't realised that I'm trying to cut back on chocolate but it has been in her backbone still I was a wee laddie to give me chocolate on my birthday.So thats what I got. Shame she didn't pack any balloons...

and of course I've started on the chocolate and its 02.17...

áyé

No comments: