Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Pet Hate and perverts...snippet

For years and years I've preached the same thing;

"cover your mouth when you yawn"

"cover your mouth!!!"

"cover your frikken MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

but no.They just keep yawning and showing their tonsils..The entire frikken race..it must be the farmer upbringing and I hate it! How hard can it be????

However, the upside has now being realised.Sure, a guy opening his gullet as wide as he can is a frikken slob and can swallow flys, but now lets concentrate on the lassies...

Yes indeed, its a perverts paradise..thousands of girrrrrrrrrls everyday being "Good girls" and opening wide..marvelous for the fantasy.
It's become a favorite like the "Please swallow that banana" preversion we all love, (girls that I know and in my vicinity spoil the trick by breaking the banana into pieces before eating simply to ruin my slavering around them..hihi)

So young 'uns, gawp wide away...open wide...good girl...there u go....

I've asked for too long, now I think I'll start enjoying :-)

áyé

No comments: