Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Chapter

Well now the new chapter starts, the birthday celebration is planned further down the road as the great Clapton once sang and now we enter a slight grey zone.

I'm still waiting for something to happen which not unusually is being avoided , perhaps pushed forward and is like a supernova perhaps creating a black hole. I can't divulge anymore on the subject as I've already been fairly persistent , but what I find myself once again in is one of those situations where you find yourself giving very good advice to people on but you don't heed it yourself.I've actually been doing this on Manhatten Project scale and before the boundaries of hurt come into the picture some serious and final decisions have to be contemplated and consequences followed.

Ever thought how many times you go through that scenario yourself? You find yourself preaching a good psalm offering a rather logical solution to someone whose in a situation where they're asking for advice and then you go through the same traps yourself, except you haven't asked for advice as you tend to back your own hunches and advice.

Anyway, I felt there would be quite a few pages in part 1 of this new chapter but maybe I let myself be deceived.It wouldn't be the first time but at some point it has to be the last.

The riddler strikes again of course and an update will not be forthcoming.

áyé

No comments: