Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Bags unpacked...

Well there went that weekend..
Not without certain disappointments.
having had an early night compared to friday and looking ahead to playing some sevens I never made it off the bench, it was deemed that the young 17 year old juniors from wexio would be played instead..
I will admit to have done the milk bottle on my neck which took a massage, volteraine and deep heat to sort out (I'd played hooker the day before) but I mean the day you get benched for Spartacus who only won one game the whole weekend..I must have blown the trial so bad the day before..I knew I'd had one too many vodka redbull..

Good day though meeting all the National side players and looking forwards to the trip in three weeks time! A couple of injuries may stop some players for that trip so I'll be busy looking for replacements as rehab will take more time for some of the injuries incurred.

Picked up a couple of new young players who are invited to the next trial which should be interesting. Enköping beat Hammerby in the final for men and Malmö ladies won over Enköping in the ladies final. Some good rugby played in both finals.

All in all there weren't so many teams playing real sevens but it was a weekend of rugby all the same and you just can't stop laughing and having a craic!

So now back to reality and the bags unpacked and gonna be made ready for the next trip in 3 weeks against London Welsh. My own training will have to pick up again after the 3 week break and It will be good to start putting on some weight again.
Just be asked to confirm that I'm heading to Las Vegas via Newark with the Boyz back home in Scotland. The itinerary sounds amazing , from the dodge charger in LA to the helicopter ride over the canyon and to mo ab and monument valley. Still, better look at the finances first.. Countdown continues and still nothing planned, but what the hell, its been non stop fun these past few days and perhaps only one other person is making me smile more , but she knows that now and that's another story.

áyé

No comments: