Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Jesus Älskar dig!....Efilnikufesin

Time flys, tuesday evening already..
However, monday morning was a classic, hence the title of the blog.
First of all I managed to hit the sack early sunday evening only to be awoken by a phone call at 0300 in the morning that lasted an hour..I'd already been having problems sleeping and this didn't help the anxiety.
I'm sure you've all been in the same position that you stress yourself up so much as you know you have to get up early so you have to go to sleep...NOW!-usually ends up with more anxiety and no sleep.
By 0401 I was asleep and had asked if the same person could wake me up as I knew I'd struggle.
Phone rang, I mumbled..back to sleep..
Phone rang again.."what the fuck...want..you..what time???...shit..."
Got up, stumbled around the flat, brush teeth, eyes as small as piss holes in the snow...
Sms..." u don't have to be so rude.."answered; "sorry, just soo tired"
Can't find keys,
found keys..shit...phone....
found phone...err....right..bus!
rush downstairs , round the corner to see bus pulling away..
"F*TTA!"
...
sms;"thanks for call..missed bus by seconds...f*tta!"
get back one of those special sms's;"take a deep breath and smile! It's a new beautiful day that you a part of...learn to smile at things..make a good day etc..."
........
my reply; "eller bara F*TTA!"

Catch bus , its packed. Why must we pay money to stand? people coughing up blood from the virus and somebodys been over ambitious with cologne..oh, and lets not forget the "pram people"...
Catch a tram..It's packed as well, standing and paying..hmmm suddenly the world went quiet..the battery in my minidisc gave up the Ghost..at around the same time the tram turned towards Järntörget and I saw a sign hanging in a window which in large red letters stated;
Jesus Älskar Dig!
does he...does he really....

No comments: