- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Dennis Hopper , another victim of prostate cancer....
- get a couple of lads...and produce some tone..pota...
- say no more....and the guitar is ?
- poor quality but a real dig!
- No secret to my fav all time song...every version....
- Recommended listening...
- Real Real story...Jeff Becks Oxblood/chocolate pau...
- oh yes.....
- just had too...
- ...and a garlic nan?
- Good times...
- Another side of..
- Tomorrows review...R9..
- Reunion Gig...
- Ronnie James Dio passes away..
- ..and here she is..my prize..the Black Widow, isn'...
- EJ02002 slight Relic
- Tokai ..
- amazing thread...
- The Pikasso
- Ibanez Hoshino Gakki 100 Anniversary
- These past weeks...
- Random pics from the Creative TankRoom
- nuff said.
- A legend busking...
- Sunday at the FuzzGuitar show
- Jimmy age Influence...the ravi himself...plug into...
- what I really want...
- Cover to the propaganda comic book "Is This Tomorr...
- Ten Years Gone
- New Digital Camera
- back in the day..
- ▼ May (42)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Friday, May 21, 2010
...and a garlic nan?
Project....electric sitar , now that would be cool....stick in a dimarzio sd 1 in the tail of one of these beasts and the Balrog would come for a visit!
Ok, now we all know the history of the blues and the start of the pull downs, bends and all the rest from the Slaves playing on snow flakes instruments...what about the other side of the world...they were years ahead..
Listen to the rhythms in this music and it even makes Jazz a serious question mark!
There have been many great guitarists who have realised this, Jeff beck and Page being two at least who understood where they were and are compared to the history and playing of stringed instruments..
The only trouble to date is to try and listen to the music without wanting a garlic nan....