Expectations are high for tomorrow.
The last parts are finally ready to be fitted, so first thing I'm removing the zxr rear wheel and dragging it off to get a new tyre fitted.
Then collect the screen for the fairing.
Then I have the blasted soft link to sort out, but the plan is to start up the bike!!!
As the Zep said, "been a long time since I rock n rolled!"..fingers crossed nothing shorted the CDI..
Happened to me with the V&H GSXR WT...expensive mistake..
Then the R9 is to be collected from the local music shop and once again, fingers crossed the diagnosis isn't a dead pick up...
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Barden Tele on loan
- Back in the day!
- One of the best live bands
- heres a diagram..
- Chaincase replacement
- Jackanory with a message.....
- Russell/Muzzy '92
- Great memories and the start of Sleipner!
- Super Friday!
- the greatest spam mail ever?
- ..so..here are the differences...in japanese...
- God damnit, do a world tour!
- 1056 peavey evh amber 1st year quilt...serious wea...
- Houston...we have a problem...
- ..lots if work here...
- This is one thing that.. I was gonna wait a while ...
- hmm..project started with a swing..perhaps...
- When a John Birch is unavailable...
- rear tyre ordered
- OEM Screen
- Plastic fantastic...my arse!
- Rush playing Stockholm tomorrow nite...
- Elmwood 3100
- Really nice tele
- New battery and theres some life in the bitch!
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)