- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Barden Tele on loan
- Back in the day!
- One of the best live bands
- heres a diagram..
- Chaincase replacement
- Jackanory with a message.....
- Russell/Muzzy '92
- Great memories and the start of Sleipner!
- Super Friday!
- the greatest spam mail ever?
- ..so..here are the differences...in japanese...
- God damnit, do a world tour!
- 1056 peavey evh amber 1st year quilt...serious wea...
- Houston...we have a problem...
- ..lots if work here...
- This is one thing that.. I was gonna wait a while ...
- hmm..project started with a swing..perhaps...
- When a John Birch is unavailable...
- rear tyre ordered
- OEM Screen
- Plastic fantastic...my arse!
- Rush playing Stockholm tomorrow nite...
- Elmwood 3100
- Really nice tele
- New battery and theres some life in the bitch!
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
heres a diagram..
which should explain why D208RR's are awesome tyres. Unfortunately, unlike the weather today which was storm warnings, the diagram seems to be stored in a dry environment and the 208's aren't at their best when it's pissing with rain..
Regardless, I'll stay positive and hope for a bright summer with tacky tarmac!
The front is on the way, had to wait for payday, but I'll be happy when I have a new front as the one on the bike has no edge left..
Anyway, back to the diagram to assist...(?)