- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Barden Tele on loan
- Back in the day!
- One of the best live bands
- heres a diagram..
- Chaincase replacement
- Jackanory with a message.....
- Russell/Muzzy '92
- Great memories and the start of Sleipner!
- Super Friday!
- the greatest spam mail ever?
- ..so..here are the differences...in japanese...
- God damnit, do a world tour!
- 1056 peavey evh amber 1st year quilt...serious wea...
- Houston...we have a problem...
- ..lots if work here...
- This is one thing that.. I was gonna wait a while ...
- hmm..project started with a swing..perhaps...
- When a John Birch is unavailable...
- rear tyre ordered
- OEM Screen
- Plastic fantastic...my arse!
- Rush playing Stockholm tomorrow nite...
- Elmwood 3100
- Really nice tele
- New battery and theres some life in the bitch!
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
1056 peavey evh amber 1st year quilt...serious weapon
And once again it never ceases to amaze me.
If you find one, buy it. If there was a hot rod of guitars this would be it!
Everything just fits together perfectly to make it into Eddies signature..not like other signatures, where guitar players possibly choose a hotter pickup or what colours, or put a sticker on it..
This beast is different in every way and despite the fact that I'm a junior at guitars, you can feel it.
The body, slightly larger with a maple cap on basswood...the crunch of the pickups is notable..and of course the patented neck , raw and incredible..possibly the greatest neck you'll ever play! try it and come back later! Even the headstock feels dwarfed and smaller...and all tightened together with a floyd and jumbo frets...seriously, try one of these out. Awesome and very individual in many ways!