- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Barden Tele on loan
- Back in the day!
- One of the best live bands
- heres a diagram..
- Chaincase replacement
- Jackanory with a message.....
- Russell/Muzzy '92
- Great memories and the start of Sleipner!
- Super Friday!
- the greatest spam mail ever?
- ..so..here are the differences...in japanese...
- God damnit, do a world tour!
- 1056 peavey evh amber 1st year quilt...serious wea...
- Houston...we have a problem...
- ..lots if work here...
- This is one thing that.. I was gonna wait a while ...
- hmm..project started with a swing..perhaps...
- When a John Birch is unavailable...
- rear tyre ordered
- OEM Screen
- Plastic fantastic...my arse!
- Rush playing Stockholm tomorrow nite...
- Elmwood 3100
- Really nice tele
- New battery and theres some life in the bitch!
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Saturday, May 14, 2011
hmm..project started with a swing..perhaps...
So, if you've been reading the blog you'll know I've got a really nice looking Aprilia banana swinging-arm in the lockup. The idea was to mate it to the ZXR frame, but upon expection I deemed it to be too weak at the linkage points to feel safe to use.
So, I'm looking around the local sites and somebody in the country has a frame and engine , together with lock set, for sale... Now, that could be something to fix to the swinging arm...
So, what if we took the front end and rear end off the 450 and built a super retard from the Aprilia..."Nobody goes full retard?"