- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Barden Tele on loan
- Back in the day!
- One of the best live bands
- heres a diagram..
- Chaincase replacement
- Jackanory with a message.....
- Russell/Muzzy '92
- Great memories and the start of Sleipner!
- Super Friday!
- the greatest spam mail ever?
- ..so..here are the differences...in japanese...
- God damnit, do a world tour!
- 1056 peavey evh amber 1st year quilt...serious wea...
- Houston...we have a problem...
- ..lots if work here...
- This is one thing that.. I was gonna wait a while ...
- hmm..project started with a swing..perhaps...
- When a John Birch is unavailable...
- rear tyre ordered
- OEM Screen
- Plastic fantastic...my arse!
- Rush playing Stockholm tomorrow nite...
- Elmwood 3100
- Really nice tele
- New battery and theres some life in the bitch!
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Friday, May 20, 2011
Great memories and the start of Sleipner!
Just found this on Youtube, simply awesome to find this old footage of the legendary BOTT harley "lucifers hammer" ! Only the other day I found the blue prints of the oil tank that you'll see if you look closely , slung underneath the engine. Completely different design used by Dick O'brian who sent me the prints from the Harley Davidson race shop. The commentator also mentions another guy I was in contact with, Don Tilley, who was a big name in the HD racing game.
Sleipner, my own designed, built and raced Harley had it's origins with "lucifers hammer".