Having looked around the web at costs and looking at the options, I decided to go with an original used part that was up on ebay in Germany.
So the never ending story is hopefully gonna come to an end.
Tyres still need to be purchased of course. maybe start with a rear tyre.On the other hand..I seem to remember the front didn't like being pushed..
Then theres an indicator and FINALLY...will she start?
oh, dammit..the chain soft link as well...
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- The Barden Tele on loan
- Back in the day!
- One of the best live bands
- heres a diagram..
- Chaincase replacement
- Jackanory with a message.....
- Russell/Muzzy '92
- Great memories and the start of Sleipner!
- Super Friday!
- the greatest spam mail ever?
- ..so..here are the differences...in japanese...
- God damnit, do a world tour!
- 1056 peavey evh amber 1st year quilt...serious wea...
- Houston...we have a problem...
- ..lots if work here...
- This is one thing that.. I was gonna wait a while ...
- hmm..project started with a swing..perhaps...
- When a John Birch is unavailable...
- rear tyre ordered
- OEM Screen
- Plastic fantastic...my arse!
- Rush playing Stockholm tomorrow nite...
- Elmwood 3100
- Really nice tele
- New battery and theres some life in the bitch!
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)