- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Kawasaki zxr750 k
- Sleipner lives on!
- Murphys law..
- The last pieces of the jigsaw puzzle...
- The real thing by all accounts....
- Checking out the new arm and deciding on the old o...
- bit a carbon....
- wish list
- Everyone should experience an Xr500r Honda.
- Jimmy and the Black Crowes
- Sleipner, My racing bike and project!
- Hats off to the Vincent Black Lightning!
- 30% of a friends private Superbike collection....
- all tricked out...
- Wanted and Found
- The Beginning...
- Rairotec Spare parts
- well...it was a question of "if"...
- A tough nut to crack!
- just some nice Zx7rr race prepped bikes.
- Project ZXR moving forwards...
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
APE manual chain adjuster.
Always a good thing to have on any race engine. These aren't too costly and I believe worth the investment at some point.
Now then, I have found a set of single race kit valves which may be a necessity if the inner springs have cracked which may be the reason she choked around the 8000/9000 rpm mark, and the cost was 1600skr.
If they don't still have them in stock, here is a complete set complete with titanium retainers.At 475 dollars they aren't cheap.