- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Kawasaki zxr750 k
- Sleipner lives on!
- Murphys law..
- The last pieces of the jigsaw puzzle...
- The real thing by all accounts....
- Checking out the new arm and deciding on the old o...
- bit a carbon....
- wish list
- Everyone should experience an Xr500r Honda.
- Jimmy and the Black Crowes
- Sleipner, My racing bike and project!
- Hats off to the Vincent Black Lightning!
- 30% of a friends private Superbike collection....
- all tricked out...
- Wanted and Found
- The Beginning...
- Rairotec Spare parts
- well...it was a question of "if"...
- A tough nut to crack!
- just some nice Zx7rr race prepped bikes.
- Project ZXR moving forwards...
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Monday, November 8, 2010
Hats off to the Vincent Black Lightning!
Having designed, built and raced my Spondon Harley, the roots of that beast which can be found elsewhere on the blog, go back to the likes of Rollie Free running his Vincent at the salt lakes in speedos!And why not! He did actually break the records...
The supercharged Vincent embraces everything about being a petrol head, regardless of model or country, its about the smells and sounds and the souls of these specials! Winter in Sweden suddenly became a lot more interesting!