- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Kawasaki zxr750 k
- Sleipner lives on!
- Murphys law..
- The last pieces of the jigsaw puzzle...
- The real thing by all accounts....
- Checking out the new arm and deciding on the old o...
- bit a carbon....
- wish list
- Everyone should experience an Xr500r Honda.
- Jimmy and the Black Crowes
- Sleipner, My racing bike and project!
- Hats off to the Vincent Black Lightning!
- 30% of a friends private Superbike collection....
- all tricked out...
- Wanted and Found
- The Beginning...
- Rairotec Spare parts
- well...it was a question of "if"...
- A tough nut to crack!
- just some nice Zx7rr race prepped bikes.
- Project ZXR moving forwards...
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Everyone should experience an Xr500r Honda.
Here is a bike that I feel everybody should experience at least once in a lifetime.
Had to rebuild her and source parts Globally, but everytime she burst into life she was worth it.
Wonderful grunt in the engine which I'm not sure is available in any other XR Honda.
They ooze character and the only reason she had to go was due to a partial tear in my ACL due to rugby which basically meant fear everytime it came to starting her up.
Definitly worth a mention here , now that I'm back into it.