Since I noticed a rather nice carbon fibre Aprilia rear mudguard for the swinger, I thought it would probably match a carbon fibre one up front. Couldn't find one, until now that is. With the 6 pot golds up front, kayabasa Gold forks as well, I reckon a black front mudguard would look good and its the same price as a standard black one I found on ebay.
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Kawasaki zxr750 k
- Sleipner lives on!
- Murphys law..
- The last pieces of the jigsaw puzzle...
- The real thing by all accounts....
- Checking out the new arm and deciding on the old o...
- bit a carbon....
- wish list
- Everyone should experience an Xr500r Honda.
- Jimmy and the Black Crowes
- Sleipner, My racing bike and project!
- Hats off to the Vincent Black Lightning!
- 30% of a friends private Superbike collection....
- all tricked out...
- Wanted and Found
- The Beginning...
- Rairotec Spare parts
- well...it was a question of "if"...
- A tough nut to crack!
- just some nice Zx7rr race prepped bikes.
- Project ZXR moving forwards...
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)