Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

YEC pistons for R1 show same indentation as mystery pistons for Owl


This is great news as I now believe the pistons with the Ow01 are indeed 12,8 comp 3 ring YEC kit pistons which are in new condition.
That makes the race engine complete but still requiring a lot of clean up which I'm planning to do myself.
Everything will have to be cleaned and measured. Back in the day I rebuilt my 1100 WT engine and blue printed the engine to a point and the ow01 will require precision.

Whilst I scoured the web for these pistons I also came across some interesting pictures of a Ferrari F1 racing car. Talk about lack of skirting!



..and something you don't see everyday, a genuine NR750 spam piston kit...no prices..

Without doubt the most adventurous that Honda HRC ever moved forwards with in my opinion.

No comments: