So there I was looking around the net having watched some BOTT racing from Japan from '96 and I came across two pictures of my old racing bike.
I sold the frame to the USA and the XR Sputhe to Germany. I don't regret this even though it was a large part of my life in the design and getting it built by Spondon Engineering in England.
This frame was the first ever built for the racing engine. It was XR style specific, so fitting an EVO engine isn't the way to go. We had frame kits for EVO engines made as well as the Sputhe XR was a rare beast.
Funny when you see your old road racer on the other side of the planet..
- ► 2015 (39)
- Fuel Pump Update
- Rollie Free on the Vincent Black Shadow..
- Britten at the Ulster Grand Prix
- Just some pics of the Unicorn of 748s...the Ducati...
- Termignonis and carbon clutch cover...
- Quality Parts from Germany
- All in....
- Ducati 748s
- The Expensive Necessity
- Fuel Pump update
- Supercharged Brough Superior
- THRUST SSC to Bloodhound
- for the hell of it...
- OWL's should have had a hinged tank...
- White Vinegar?
- One step forwards, two steps pump...
- Ow01 parts arrived as well
- More parcels than Santas Grotto!
- The Waiting game!!
- s'what we're talkin' about!!...ALL IN...!!!
- Where there's muck there's brass....
- the road bike..
- Delayed ..
- same same but different..
- RRT rearsets left over from 2 years ago should so ...
- One of the hard parts to source...
- Start Up
- Trains, planes and automobiles...
- fluctuating prices and the luck of the draw...
- BARN FIND....
- bag a bolts...
- Pikes Peak and the Peugeot 208 T16.....
- Sleipner still alive...
- All projects deserve a scribble black book
- Basketball? Bikes a cracker mind...
- ZXRR project parts pickup
- Great picture
- ▼ July (39)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)