Same time the forks dropped down the chimney I finally got the finger out and bought a rear brake cylinder as the last one decided to seize and then the smallest screw holding down the oil resevoir snapped in the bloody casing..
found this in Germany, 35 euros, brand new!
battery strap came from the States.
- ► 2015 (39)
- Fuel Pump Update
- Rollie Free on the Vincent Black Shadow..
- Britten at the Ulster Grand Prix
- Just some pics of the Unicorn of 748s...the Ducati...
- Termignonis and carbon clutch cover...
- Quality Parts from Germany
- All in....
- Ducati 748s
- The Expensive Necessity
- Fuel Pump update
- Supercharged Brough Superior
- THRUST SSC to Bloodhound
- for the hell of it...
- OWL's should have had a hinged tank...
- White Vinegar?
- One step forwards, two steps pump...
- Ow01 parts arrived as well
- More parcels than Santas Grotto!
- The Waiting game!!
- s'what we're talkin' about!!...ALL IN...!!!
- Where there's muck there's brass....
- the road bike..
- Delayed ..
- same same but different..
- RRT rearsets left over from 2 years ago should so ...
- One of the hard parts to source...
- Start Up
- Trains, planes and automobiles...
- fluctuating prices and the luck of the draw...
- BARN FIND....
- bag a bolts...
- Pikes Peak and the Peugeot 208 T16.....
- Sleipner still alive...
- All projects deserve a scribble black book
- Basketball? Bikes a cracker mind...
- ZXRR project parts pickup
- Great picture
- ▼ July (39)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)