Some people which call me insane for buying a bag a bolts for 25 quid..but I'm been in that many situations to know that the best thing you can have when rebuilding a bike from the ground up, is a bag a bolts from the same model bike. The japanese have their fun with thread sizes and this will make life easier.. I can also see a few of those brackets that will be required. The exhaust manifolds won't come in handy, but saying that, you never really know..
So, next up , a great deal on a ZXRR front seat pad. Been looking around at prices and they range from 39-85 euros for a J version (presume it's the same), so was surprised when I saw one for only 13 euros.
- ► 2015 (39)
- Fuel Pump Update
- Rollie Free on the Vincent Black Shadow..
- Britten at the Ulster Grand Prix
- Just some pics of the Unicorn of 748s...the Ducati...
- Termignonis and carbon clutch cover...
- Quality Parts from Germany
- All in....
- Ducati 748s
- The Expensive Necessity
- Fuel Pump update
- Supercharged Brough Superior
- THRUST SSC to Bloodhound
- for the hell of it...
- OWL's should have had a hinged tank...
- White Vinegar?
- One step forwards, two steps pump...
- Ow01 parts arrived as well
- More parcels than Santas Grotto!
- The Waiting game!!
- s'what we're talkin' about!!...ALL IN...!!!
- Where there's muck there's brass....
- the road bike..
- Delayed ..
- same same but different..
- RRT rearsets left over from 2 years ago should so ...
- One of the hard parts to source...
- Start Up
- Trains, planes and automobiles...
- fluctuating prices and the luck of the draw...
- BARN FIND....
- bag a bolts...
- Pikes Peak and the Peugeot 208 T16.....
- Sleipner still alive...
- All projects deserve a scribble black book
- Basketball? Bikes a cracker mind...
- ZXRR project parts pickup
- Great picture
- ▼ July (39)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)