- ► 2015 (39)
- Fuel Pump Update
- Rollie Free on the Vincent Black Shadow..
- Britten at the Ulster Grand Prix
- Just some pics of the Unicorn of 748s...the Ducati...
- Termignonis and carbon clutch cover...
- Quality Parts from Germany
- All in....
- Ducati 748s
- The Expensive Necessity
- Fuel Pump update
- Supercharged Brough Superior
- THRUST SSC to Bloodhound
- for the hell of it...
- OWL's should have had a hinged tank...
- White Vinegar?
- One step forwards, two steps pump...
- Ow01 parts arrived as well
- More parcels than Santas Grotto!
- The Waiting game!!
- s'what we're talkin' about!!...ALL IN...!!!
- Where there's muck there's brass....
- the road bike..
- Delayed ..
- same same but different..
- RRT rearsets left over from 2 years ago should so ...
- One of the hard parts to source...
- Start Up
- Trains, planes and automobiles...
- fluctuating prices and the luck of the draw...
- BARN FIND....
- bag a bolts...
- Pikes Peak and the Peugeot 208 T16.....
- Sleipner still alive...
- All projects deserve a scribble black book
- Basketball? Bikes a cracker mind...
- ZXRR project parts pickup
- Great picture
- ▼ July (39)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Britten at the Ulster Grand Prix
I mean to say, it's the greatest one-man project bike ever built! I'm sure everybody has watched the dox about the building of the beast, if you haven't then do so! An incredible story of how Kiwi John Britten built a world beater with so many innovations as well as drop-dead styling! The amount of time that was put into every part is staggering as well as his engineering ideology that every part would have to have two functions if possible.
So, 1 of the 10 bikes currently around on the planet will be paraded at the Ulster Grand Prix in August, so if you happen to be around Ulster I'd recommend a drop in. Although, rather see it in race mode than parade mode.