Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, April 6, 2007

Travelling once more...

...and yes, although its rather far fetched the journey was a blog extract more than simply stating the destination.
This time it was the x2000 as opposed to flying, now that Fly Me went bankrupt the cheapo tickets are gone..
However, I felt I had enough to be getting on with on the train...so would you believe it..a screamer in the same quiet wagon, a creeping screamer..
Of course, everything started out nice and cute, with comments like ;

"ahhhh, cute little boy, go on, ahhhh, creeping around...so cute...ahhh"

Amateurs.They didn't realise it was only time before the "fall", the "bumped head" or feeding time and over tired..and so it came..and the mood changed with it.
In front of me sat a girl who had opened her own hair salon and moved to Göteborg.She was heading to Uppsala to meet up with her dog that she left at her parents, and her last nearly date let her down and...and...and -DO I REALLY NEED TO HEAR THIS!!!!!! This person talked non stop for all to hear on her mobile for hours..And I'm not entirely sure, but i got the impression that the girl beside her took up her side arm and talked to someone just to make a point..

The noise level was incredible if you actually made a point of trying to just listen to the white noise around.Plan B I felt.
I'd borrowed a PSP and with "ridge rider" car racing game and my mini disc running Ministry of Sound techno I got lost in the modern world of gimmicks.
Although this got me away from the general public white noise it brought something else into the equation.
Due to the fact that I have a one point in my life being a motorcycle road racer i take racing lines, late breaking , in slow and out fast and all the rest that goes with speed, way too serious! So I found myself racing with a Nissan Skyline turbo and getting over excited with noise effects and of course Scottish running commentary...like;
"fucks sake, no frikken way, a cumon ya bastard, move, NOOOOOOOO!, got ya,ihihihih,muhaha, whatEvaaa... etc....."and of course after couple of first places i suddenly realised I was not alone in my Ridge rider game..As I crossed the line first with shaking hands and sore wrists I looked around to see if anyone else had realised just how awesome I'd been over taking the leader on the last lap....It was at this point I realised people had now shifted their annoyance from the screamer to me....ooops...
So game off, out with Moleskin and change to led Zepp. Time to work out some algos with regards to stopping the M.R in two weeks..

A change of trains came and another fascinating insight into the new generation. This was a regional train and just left and across from me sat two young(?) and half drunk ladies who had a smog surrounding them which made the place smell like a Turkish hurrhoose. They had a kinda ball gown / mix of clothes showing bareback and smeared creams on, sprayed hair and basically preened themselves for 4o minutes. Ok, sure, fine and whatever, but it was their conversation that left a wee mark. These young fillies we're discussing sex. But not just sex sex, they were discussing how woman had a harder time to improve their sexual performance to men, as men just have to "kör fullt ut prestation och blir nöjd..", however there were these funny balls you could put up yourself and train up and "knip" and one knew a girl who had a problem and on and on and on...emmm okaaayyy...I have to say I was rather surprised to just how open they discussed things as they did, and I was also very close in actually getting involved to ask them if they really knew anything about sex, men , prestation or inform them of what the name of "those" balls were called..yeye, they're young, so let them find out for themselves..

Once again though travelling opens up new horizons in understanding who is out there, where you and I are and where are we going. I find it interesting and once again that's just the journey!

No comments: