Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy Easter!

...from a self confessed Binger...
this is post 101 and I'd like to wish all those who read my blog , good times and a nice holiday.
Easter is the time of chocolate and sweets, more chocolate and even more sweets.
Once again I received my U.K rations in the form of eggs and chocolate that has ingredients so lethal that if you read the label you have a hard time pronouncing the chemical names that make up "Funny Bunnys delicious Yoke filled Chemical warfare Easter eggs.."- suffice to say they were finished within 10 minutes..
If you have read this blog long enough you'll have seen a tendency of living pretty simple and training more than eating the finest foods around. However, what I haven't mentioned is this is all done to me being a binger. If its available it's finished within the hour.One of those nasty types that once they hold a godis påse its a never ending rustle until they're finished. I used to get asked to" breath" as the sweets were going in so quickly you'd never know..
So to resist this across the board I refrain from stocking anything.It's the same with just about everything.
Dangerous items would include a box of tax free ciggs, gone within the week..
Crisps, sweets, ice-cream , in fact anything with sugar gone once opened.
Most gross to watch is me gnawing through a 200 gram Malibu chocolate bar.
Beer, wine, booze can also be in the dangerous zone if I'm in the mood, but the only positive is that I don't really drink so much.When I do and its freely available..oh dear
Orange juice, Grapefruit juice,tomato juice and of course the most ultimate juice of all time, V8 has basically not a chance of not being finished in its entirety immediately.

To minimise this disgusting gluttony I refrain from having it at home. Otherwise its weak character and gone.
Easter, X-mas and other festive celebrations usually requires some extra training as the binging and gluttony is extreme.I suppose it's a positive if you aware of your bad side...

No comments: