Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sometimes..

You write to one,
And sometimes you write to all,
Sometimes you even write to none,
And thats usually when you fall.

No idea why I wrote the above or to who,
But now its done,
And thats all the fun,
Of course you can litigate and sue!

Obviously I'm finally loosing all the marbles. Doesn't really help when I waste an entire evening driving myself into frustration watching the silence of 20 people having a run out on some pitch.
Silence.An interesting concept that can also bring fear.The silence that makes a mother start wondering whats happening when the noise from her childrens room falls deathly quiet.That will start the blood pumping..

Or..the Silence of the Lambs...
First time I watched that movie I didn't find that it left its mark until months later when I found myself entertaining a lassie on a fairly deserted island out in the middle of now where.
The rain lashed down and the wind made the stugas windows creak as we sat inside drinking some potatoe syrup and basically having a relaxed nice time. Candles flickered as wind crept through the timber and all of a sudden a flash lit up the entire room. The storm had picked up and lightening lit up Gods ceiling of stars. Silence followed by a quick glance at a window.
-I think I saw something looking in the window..
the hairs suddenly stood erect on the back of my neck..
Silence and a two frozen corpse waiting for the next flash to see if it was a vision..
And just as we both lay there, neither of us having the courage to move a muscle, it happened.
A moth...similar in design to the one in the Silence of the lambs, flew around us and within the next flash had disappeared..
A great fear and screams followed as suddenly we were both convinced that this was an omen and that soon enough we would also be a size 52 skin suit...Usch...

The rest of the evening wasn't the same, the candles were deemed not bright enough and every available lamp was switched on. It came to the point where I was asked to go outside and investigate..like all good horror movies I started looking for the guy you know is gonna die first as he's had not much to say (maybe they should start killing off the main parts first,,) but without finding a suitable candidate decided it was best not to go outside in the storm and pretend to be "the guy with no lines"...

A moth had ruined the moment.The power of suggestion and the script writers..Dammit!

No comments: