Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cake

Ever heard the expression about Cake.
If not then find it out yourself.
If you understand it then let me know, as I don't.
Something about baking the cake and not eating it. Not sure really, you can't have the cake and eat it.Or something like that.Not sure how it works.
Why would you want to keep the cake and not eat it.
Why would you bake a cake and not have the reason to eat it.

I'd like to thank a close friend for trying to make me realise the essence of the cake hypothesis but I'm afraid I've over analysed it and ended up with several diameters;
a) I have been a cake who has neither been baked, nor eaten nor left alone.
there is no b)

However, the next installment is that the Cake suddenly realises it has values and survives the humiliation factor of being used and yet not eaten.So the cake is no longer a cake, but instead like a moth, turns into a buttery fly and starts its one day existence.

I did say there would be a crypic whatchacallit mixed up in the laundry bag and here it is.
You see, the silence is the give away.
See silence in previous scripts. Enough is enough. As with everything in life its not about result but the performance that creates the result.The baking of the cake was spot on.Just forgot one thing in the mix...

No comments: