Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Question is...this wednesday evening...if indeed...

...the cliche "Chase is better than the catch" got some truth to it?
I wonder who started using that one liner? Obviously a lilla lordag expert.
I went down the Avenyn tonite on the tram and watched the game begin as early as 17.00.
As I had a date for sushi I had an excuse not to join it and to be honest I'm useless at the game...
I know people who are really good at the game, good enough to work it anyway they want as long as they get what they want.
Maybe its just not been involved for so long that the idea to get off the tram and sit and wait just seems like a complete waste of effort.
back to the cliche though, I wonder what it's based around? Could it be such a classic chauvinist comment as to say the chase is cool, the intimacy is cool but to live with them is not fun due to ..?
Or , whats the say the comment wasn't started by woman. That would actually make sense in today's generation of woman now that the I in Independence is the same eye that scans for meat on the dance floor.
To date, I've never been through the "chase is better than the catch"..Maybe I anticipate which waters I should get my rod out and fish in..but in all honesty I can't recall having to throw one back in.I of course have been thrown back in, and of course that aint no fun..usually before they know what the catch is I suppose, or tell myself that is.
So, maybe it's time to get some advice from the experts. I've been given the following info today;
Your like me, people don't approach you, you look unapproachable...
and also
You've gotta get yourself out there and start off somewhere...
Scary!
So basically we're looking at a worst case scenario of getting out there and not being ones self to try and ensure that one is approachable.Well, I'll keep you updated..
The mistake I make is I chase what I like which tends to be fairly one sided at the best of times.
So, I reckon if I wait around long enough someone may actually chase me...but then who knows , it may be a case of the chase was better than the catch.Catch 22. A compromise will have to be found.This stuff aint easy!
Well, its gonna have to wait a while anyway, I'm still in my process of getting over everything else and I reckon I'll know when the scars have healed as I'll get off the tram and join in the game.

Bad news.It's 23.00 and I've suddenly got a great urge to drink some masi.hmm outta stock!
Gonna have to get a bottle for tomorrow..
Morning started off real well, Cindy BG didn't sneer, in fact I got a smile.So maybe the day of the sneer went when the suntan arrived..strange..
Plus ca change, plus ca change pas!

No comments: