Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What do you drive?

Right then, RR got mr looking into my Dis pedals and heres one that Gary Moore kinda liked...apparently..Mk 1 which I had to pick up, its a Marshall FFS!


Found some options on youtube.


Here is a frikken MONSTER pedal, if you find one, BUY IT!





My first pedal I accquired.ST9 Super tube screamer.Been looking at getting a first issue 808 but to be honest I've got something here with an extra chip and enough sound to please me.Still, the SM9 can blast it into next week...




Now its simple, if you enjoy huge sounds but your not gifted with natural talent or getting into this late in the fourth quarter, the best thing you can do is simply gain up the bastards and make some noise!
I haven't pushed teh Guv'nor thru the silver jubilee yet as it hasn't arived..but the SM9 and ST9 make up for my lack of talent.

I've also got a Boss DS-1 which my mate sent me over but that I haven't really given much of a chance as I thought the pedal had a loose wire.Gonna have to dig it out and have them all spread up and ready to fire.There are differences of course in all these distortion pedals and of course the more you use them the more you get used to the settings.
I have friends who would die for the SM9 but throw away the ST9. I reckon its a craic to have the option. Haven't got around to sticking an eq infront of them, my ear probably wouldn't pick up the fine tuning of the EQ but I know its there..

No comments: