Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Friday, January 22, 2010

Number #2 62...

Number #2 62 has a mint green on a whiter body as opposed to an ivory on a more olympic vanilla body.Both 62's are running non reverse middle pups.This one has the mastertone and the neck/bridge blender..it was gonna be a switch but I couldn't find a 250 switch that had the right bore size..probably change this when I do ..but she would interesting..



Straight off the bat and in my own defense, I am NOT GUILTY of the solder mines on the Volume and neck blender pots! Wtf! However, I use what works and these work..infact the volume pot is from 77/78..
As you can see , a new reissue cap is in place, running 0,1 @ 100V and running off a genuine fender no load pot which is running as a mastertone pot.I like the master tone set up! Then we have a neck and bridge blender which is also a 250 pot with a lipstick no load homer done on it..(see previous threads including wiring diagram which I found on the web)
Right, strings on tomorrow..this is a project and will be treated as such...

There had to be a change around with 21 and 22 fret necks due to my details..so the tangerine schecter is now stripped and wearing another pickguard and neck..whilst this JV is wearing the SRV...

Meanwhile..here are some close ups of the thinskin 59s and the rest of the it..




No comments: