Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Soundclip from Youtube is a clue..



Okay, no idea who the person is sho is playing this but the sound of the pups is the key..Your all familiar with Danny gatton and the work he did with the Joe Barden company.Well, I decided , once I had a listen to this, that the enxt project would have a set of Joe Barden deluxes.
So far I have managed to source 2 vintage JBs from before he went out of business in the late 2000. So one more and I have a set.Of course I could just stack them in the infamous telecaster which has space for 2 normal sized pups..infact, thats probably what will happen, but you never know this early in the project.



In fact I think the project will be as follows:

EJ 57 body
Birdseye brazilian rosewood neck
Joe bardens
Black 8 hole 57 pickguard
77 cts 5 way switch
250 master volume pot cts
250 mastertone no load pot cts/fender
250 switch DP for bridge/neck combo
0,22 cap

No comments: