Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 6, 2009

plus ca change



So, the day the 78 telecaster was put together and plugged in, the 83 fender japan sqjv body arrived.Olympic white and very lightweight, I started looking for a neck.

Initially I tried to fit the 77 fender neck but that wouldnt line up.
So, after looking, reading, investigating at just about every neck available, I finally found a warmoth that I felt would do the trick with the right size dimensions.
Birdseye maple AAA and Brazilian Rosewood fretboard with a thinner neck than the SRV neck, I'll have to get the JVSQ body routed for a four bolt which I feel is much better.
Plan is to get an ivory green reliced pickguard and another set of sliders pickups.

Can't wait!
pics of the 78 telecaster will be posted.

No comments: