Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend of compliments...makes a change

I manage to miss the entire Shlager festivalen, awesome cos its all crap. I Only bring it up as I caught some shit at 12.00 at night in an empty English pub, asking why it was so queit.The answer was that the sad squad we’re all at their wee parties at home with chips and a bottle of 55kr thunderboard getting carried away on music that should be banned for being as honest as Le Pen Politics.

That’s angry Monday just started.
Fuck me, Chernoybl Virus still got me a frikken headache and sweating bullets. Already missed too much work for this “flu”..U go to the doctor and they simply shake their head and say there's nothing they can do..is'nt that what they said around the Black Plague times...even then you had a chance to suck on a slug..nowadays you pay to get nothing and wait 6 hours for the privalege...now I’ve just been given a time for check up at a company doctor, only took a frikken year….and me that hates needles..
Got some “under the influence” on the decks…pms Monday for men today.

Drop some Ma Huang and get angry:-

“I'm a compulsive liar, settin my preacher on fireSlashin your tires, flyin down Fenkel and MeyersPlates expired, soon as I'm hired, I'm firedJackin my dick off in a bed of barbed wire(Hey, is Bizarre performing?) Bitch didn't you read the flyer?Special invited guest will be, Richard Pryor(Aren't you a male dancer?) Nah bitch, I'm retiredFuckin your bitch in the ass with a tire ironI'm ripped, I'm on an acid tripMy DJ's in a coma for lettin the record skip.. I'm fuckin anything when I'm snortinIt's gonna cost 300 dollars to get my pit bull an abortionSome bitch asked for my autographI called her a whore, spit beer in her face and laughedI drop bombs like I was in VietnamAll bitches is hoes, even my stinkin ass mom”

Angry D-12 Hardcore rap äger!

All this after an awesome weekend, Diesels , dark this time.
Been a long time since I had so many compliments and as usual always just as hard to believe and take on board.Strange, but marrow has been there too long to replace and you believe what you want too..maybe that’s what retains the character.
White wine, red wine, any wine and good times.
Boxing coaches, bad goal keepers who make great company and an empty pub on shlager nite followed up by the Circus Pub haltas. With ice blue eyes keeping away the hungry wolves as soon a trip to the toilet gets pulled off.
The rain lashed down so hard it felt like the Horn Cape and two late nights really took their toll on the virus.5000mg of C hasn't helped but for once the Single Sunday was replaced by a Sunday which was nice.

As always, everything has to come to an end and to be continued so it was farewell to the sound of the cranberries and a long walk for one and long drive for the other.
If looks could tell a tale they did, a look that came straight from a picture of Grace kelly..

Questions questions. Feels good with compliments.Now I understand the importance of positive coaching and not negative, but that was a while ago I got that.
The ladies team did the business on the Saturday which was also another positive.
Interesting times, as a friend said to me it is always interesting to try and climb inside my head and fuse whats going on outside the parradine box.

Normal service will resume as soon as possible, just get the Black Crowes running on the tables and its all Amorica..

No comments: