Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, May 21, 2007

Dice we're loaded from the start

Seems like the more we approach the good weather the worst I am at updating my blogg.

Been travellin see.And conversations have also been rather interesting..
Sundays was:
So, are Dwarfs privates in proportion to their size or? and;
Do you know how they do anal bleaching, is it dangerous as things get absorbed into the body real quick there...
What happened to the sabbath? I have a group of persons I know who I tend to visit every sunday who sit around in pjs and reek of booze with anxiety up to their hairline. Always amusing the conversations that obviously started a few hours previously..mobiles tend to be ignored..

To be honest , the weather has been more up and down than a gigolo rabbits bottom. Its tough to know what to do. The classic Swedish red days have been giving us "kläm dagar" which opens up opportunities.
As already mentioned I have been caught up in a mix with A.C.
Things started out well and have continued well, including the part about guard dogs and horses usually scaring the living death outta me.But not this time.Good times indeed.
However, back to the real world after a trip up to the surreal town of Eskilstuna again. In the space of 1km and a kebab shop I managed to pick up on my radar at least 5 special needs, 10 finnish gypsy and a whole gaggle of line dancers.Back to smallsville , Sweden.Always a special sense when the main street is indeed the only street with everything else having tumble weed blowing thru.Kinda reminds me of an old John Wayne movie except for the lack of clogs and snus.
Not forgetting of course I have lived in a similar enviroment in Uppsala which used to be a kinda one street phenomena when I first moved there, with one fast food restaurant.Now of course it has grown into lilla Bagdad and everything that follows.
The positives are obviously more based around the fact that your closer to the countryside.
ah, now then, the reek of amoniak from the fresh horse urine and scooping up horse dung, thats what its about.or not. Ah, but what about the dusk, beautiful evening surrounded by a hundred thousand midges biting the crapm outta my face and head..yes indeed, the concrete jungle also has its pluses, its non-enviromental gases do the "Belsen"on anything with wings.We actually surive due to the poison.

Some things make it worth it.And thats why it was worth it.
On the other hand , an old subject became a new updated one again.There are some very strange people out there. men, of course.I'm starting to understand the "no" campaign simply doesn't work as I have been caught up in a circus of retards for the past couple of days.
Don't get me wrong, but if a woman says she aint interested we seem to do one of two things;
a) accept it and bugger off
b) lose all pride and integrity and stick around expecting a change of response.
I have heard this in many an interview, where girl friends have mentioned that men simply will not push off when told "your sick man, you belong in a circus!"...

No comments: