Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hepp

So we’re in Linne veckan and yesterday the flags were up around the country to celebrate the most boring nerd of all time who decided to give latin names to a bunch of flowers..
The guy must have been impotent..
At the same time the Emperor of Japan visited Uppsala and my youngest son dressed up as a strawberry to join the masses to greet him.All we need is a Walrus and we’re approaching the text of a Beetles song.Don’t really get the connection between the strawberry and the Emperor..
To be honest the daiety of the Emperor kinda phased out with the Manhatten project and a couple of centuries of traditions and torture ended as the japanese wept openly when their Emperor signed the "we give up, its a fair cop" papers to the Yanks in 45.

My day yesterday started in a hectic frenzy and as I finally relaxed with my everyday cup of 7-11 coffee from the Ironsquare suddenly felt the air was filled of the pungent smell of urine.
Marvelous, back to the realities of public tram transport.The guy who managed to get on managed to kill everything within a square metre due to the strench and the only thing I thought about was if I would move.Pride or ignorance kept me seated as woman and children made for the lifeboats..

Past couple of evenings have been fairly late so I’m back to scrambling in the mornings to make the day shift. have you ever noticed just how the brain switches off completely when your either tired or stressed or both. The classic is when you put your keys down somewhere and having packed the clothes into the kit bag, remmeberd to collect the phone, plugged in the minidisc and looked down at the watch...watch, shit, wheres the watch...so you rumble through looking for the watch you took off...found it, then check all pockets...check, wallet and then head for the door with 3 minutes to the bus deadline. And then it happens.Keys..where did I put the keys...follow footsteps ,,,bathroom (typ;why), under the freshly thrown clothes on the bed whioh you threw there finding the watch..they end up back on the floor..living room, double check-haven't been in the living room all morning...1 minute to go for bus..by now the heartbeat is at max and the swearing and shouting of "its always the fucking same" has taken over the rational man. Found them! obvioulsy on a ledge in the kitchen next to the porridge(???) and then its run like hell downstairs...
…only to watch the back of the bus awaiting at the busstop.
First thought, did it just arrive?
Second thought, should I bother to run or will I look an arse if it pulls away as I’m just reaching it, so I look like one of those you have often laughed at thinking "Stackarn!!!!"
So..I walk and try and look cool towards the bus as it drives away..feel like someone from the Great Escape at a train station trying to retain my coolness…FUCK!!!!

So basically the morning starts like this and ends with a whiff of piss and rainclowds over Majornna. Despite these repetition mornings I'm in high spirits for several reasons so I simply brush them off as poor excuses to get pissed for an entire day.In fact, I’usually start laughing at these situations as what else can you do?

No comments: