- ► 2015 (39)
- ZXR750R ECU
- Unrestored Indian Board tracker 1915
- Boxing match ?
- I've started so I'll finish....Project ZXRR
- Overpriced but imperative...
- sheer desperation...
- bricks...and stones...
- Good bye old friend..
- I blame Meccano...
- Vintage Guitar gets a Vintage case..
- Official Norton team photos found in the loft
- What a beast!
- The black Crowes
- A lesson in Birdseye Maple.....
- Winter brings out the G's
- Tragic but Magic! G&L 1980 FL100 that lost it's wa...
- Personally believe this to be the greatest Tone ev...
- Doohan - One of the Greatest!
- A Gold Gilted 2013..
- Still out there...
- Top Ten bike I'd want to own...
- The Swiss do the watches and chocolate...the japan...
- ZXR750 wheels...
- The Pioneers...
- Fenders got a run...and the Iroko Schecter...
- Deal of the new year?
- The amount of junk required to make her a road leg...
- Old girl gets a house
- In the Shed over the festive season!
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (100)
- ► 2010 (281)
- ► 2009 (98)
- ► 2008 (67)
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Few parts arrived today for the project.
cost a bit but an important part to the project, an original zxr750r k ecu box. brand new in the box, so hopefully no issues!
As finding a wiring harness will be tough, I'm either going with a full race harness that I'll put together or easier than that, buy an L series wiring harness and modify to fit.
The front and rear spindles also arrived, which basically means that there is a rolling chassis sans tyres..in the kitchen in bits...so not rolling but pretty much all there.
Last parts of the puzzle are the heavy parts..an original ZXRR engine. It's been sourced and is awaiting collection. Obviously and per usual, it's original FCR's have been swiped , but that isn't an issue as I probably wouldn't go for the original anyway as the choke isn't a necessary part.
Once the engine is collected and some tyres have been sourced, the bike will be complete except for some minor bits and bobs , a set of carbs and an airbox.