Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, July 9, 2007

Projects 2007 Prt II Myself

Last year, and already written in another post, I set off to Crete on my own.

In my single state it looks like I'll be looking for another adventure in the same way. I promised myself I would never do it again, but as this year has had more swings and roundabouts than "Balder" , I actually think it may be okay this time as I haven't just gone through a break up.
That break up was expensive in more ways than way on a human plain which indeed led me to another plane.

I have learned lessons throughout though, and now I'm racking up the types to stay away from. It's like reading an A-Z...control, jealousy, ego, selfish, mood swings- and that was just me..

You ever noticed that you have a tendency of looking around quite a bit at the opposite but not in a leching way, I feel its more of a curiosity wondering if they could be the next one.Questions, questions and not so many answers. Its a cluster F***k.

So, the plans are afoot for some new projects:

Painting.. thats right, I'm gonna have a shot and if it all ends up in tears you'll probably be able to buy an NJ original at myrorna in the future for 20kr for the frame..
First painting is already titled and called "Blue in green"..
Now if this fails due to cost (sic) then I may have to continue on the B/w which I'm still doing and set up the darkroom to get some large pics.

Basically I have to fill the empty voids in the flat and so far only the hall and kitchen have something hung.

On top of this, I have also decided to follow up my lasting plan of scripting for either a film or documentry and I have finalised the plan for a short documentry film. As I have some people who can help me on this it could end up an interesting project.
Without giving out too many details, it encompasses a sport I'm involved in , as well as a trip but the twist will be more the human aspect than the sport. The title will be along the lines of , For King and Country or similar.I'm really excited at the prospect of this project as I have worked in film previously and really have a passion for it, as well as some ideas which I hope can be put on camera. I'd also like to mix the filming with not only digital, but 8 mm / 16mm and try and get some genuine feeling on the white screen. Luckily, there are grants available and that is what I will be looking at to help the project.

Tv still sucks and now sits on a dustbin..(seriously) I've started to decorate the living room in a way that reflects my lifestyle and hopefully it will be original. minimalistic, not tacky-just different and of course, cheap for the other projx.
However, funds permitting the best thing would be to get a flat screen up on the wall and use it for the laptop as well..maybe when the weather gets even worst than it is nowadays.

I suppose you never know unless you challenge yourself, it has been successful before and I'm fairly confident I'll manage to get at least one project going before the end of the year.

Keep you posted

No comments: