Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ever too old for "Players"?

"Players..".. that word I have to admit has only ever crossed my path before from woman's conversations with regards to men.I have always been very oblivious to the whole concept as I haven't been in the position to note them and indeed ever had to care about it either.
However, the world is a changing place and tonight I had a conversation with someone who I know well who admitted to being a player. "She" is a player, and used the old adage that she was forced into this position due to her history with men previously..well, yes indeed.Bad excuse.
But this is frightening when I still haven't really taken a step out and into the ocean we call night life. With this new information my wires are crossed and what paranoid I would have liked to have left behind is back with a vengeance.
Something else which I'm sure you'll agree on that none of us enjoy is being pulled over the same "Kant".. The amount of times I have been told who I am as all men are like that really turns Mr hand into Mr Fist. I suppose this is the first step when a lassie decides to take revenge on us damn men and becomes a player.
I've already had more than one and thats more than enough to be Frank, but whose Frank?

Looking on the rather large and bright side of things the Stockholm tens is on its way and I'm once again turning out with a good bunch of guys who will try and once again win the tournement for those of us over the 35 mark.
I was out and about scouring the sales and found some cool clothes for 70% off today so hopefully if we mix and match then I'll be able to see what all the fuss is about at the tens and around Stockholm. For those of you who have read my previous posts you'll already understand that I wont be getting up to anything for thats the way i am, but maybe I should throw a line out into the sea and see what bites...yeye, sure, whatever..

To be honest, I'm still caught up with someone else so I'll have to go through that "closure" first before I go anyway which kinda suits me quite well just now I suppose. Trouble is, It's one of those troublesome closures that isn't as black and white as I'd like, too many open questions and feelings still wrapped up in the whole deal. More like a bad version of "Joseph and his technicolour ed dream coat" sounds more like the Scenario I have managed to build around myself..
And of course, there are new actors in this drama on a weekly basis so its gonna be a time before the dust settles. As I mentioned , with the tens and a bunch of ten plus other players I should be able to remove the focus...I said should, I mean hope...

Blog has been fairly quiet recently as I'm once again taking care of my two sons, which is as always amazing fun and I think I can safely say there is nothing better than hearing them laugh for hours, grin factor of ten..

So, just to wrap up for today and to give you an idea of where I am, at the moment I'm listening to "Bridge over troubled water"..get the idea...shoot me..please..shoot...

No comments: