Pages

About Me

Blog Archive

Monday, July 9, 2007

or Not...

After a MASSIVE flurry of letters not to kill Bill (the blog..) I have decided to do a few more entries.
You see , the break has been interesting, as well as some of the abuse received regarding how I don't put more feelings out here for all to read and the fact that I write in such a way that one has to deduce things for themselves and yes, read between the lines.
And when it comes to the touchy, feely part..well I feel there are limits, those who get more from within the 9 circles get in in written form.

Here comes an example:

What has struck me over the past weeks is the fact that for many years I have been informed how to make my heart, which is as we all know, just another muscle, how to improve itself in a cardiovascular way which in turn makes me feel better, fitter and of course manages a Cooper test within the 14 minute mark.
So, lets just presume for a wee sec, that one was to fall for someone big time. How come the muscle, the heart, how can it get "heavy" when you carry that around for a while and maybe never reach the destination you want too? Is it a simple case that the stress factor , worry, anxiety etc... simply cramps the crap out of your pump? That would answer the scientific boffs.
And then you see, if you have and still are training the pump, how come that "heaviness" still takes over regardless.
So, basically, how can we manage to give someone a piece of our heart, when indeed its only a cardiovascular pump machine that you can push to the limit running the spinning cycle hard?
Hmm..where is the tie between nostalgic/sentimental/mood fitting music and the heart? I mean, it isn't the brain that gets heavy, right? You feel it in the heart.
Some would argue that old couples who have been married for a while and loose a partner can actually die of a broken heart and will to win. So where is the "Will" DNA string?

Looking at it on a scientific level I could only guess that it's got something to do with some chemicals and stress hormones that give you those really deep anxiety feelings that make it feel like the old ticker is heavy. I feel some people may be immune to this actually.

So, for the sake of an argument I have been having this for a while.
Feelings?Just about one out of five songs I listen too kicks in a feeling.
Every move that is made, everything feels as if its for one purpose, but I couldn't tell you what that is. And maybe thats the way to go, not to over complicate but accept that sometimes the present is the present and there is no point in looking too far ahead as you may be disappointed.
I'm past that point.So despite knowing that the future 'aint orange (see ad) , I manage to keep those cramps logging up the time in the muscle we call the heart. It's 90 percent mental, 10 percent physical, right??Well, doesnt feel like that so then we're back to that enigma.

Think about it, read between the lines, how do you feel with a heavy heart, can you explain the feelings or just a bunch of clichés that phase away after the first three months?When I have an answer for the genuine parts (O.E.M) then we can discuss feelings, until then its between me and the person causing the heart flutter/murmur, which I'm told usually results in a heart attack!

Ironically we become illogical and resort to a more creative lifestyle...true or false?

No comments: